Toto is a brand that has emerged rapidly in the past decade for being the manufacturer of one of the topmost toilet brands. Toto is recognized as the world’s largest toilet manufacturer. The company itself is located in Japan while it has its extensions in nine different countries of the world. Toto toilets are much commonly used because of the comfort they provide and their amazing performance.
One of the very popularly known Toto toilets is its 2-piece elongated Toto Drake which works super efficiently. Out of many other highly durable toilets by Toto, Toto Drake is a pretty prominent one. When looking for the toilets that would go a long way, without compromising their powerful flushing systems, Toto Drake toilets are considered the best ones so far. These toilets have special G-Max flushing technology which rushes out the water into the bowl with great force and cleans the bowl thoroughly in a single flush.
While discussing the Toto Drake toilets, a very common question asked is “How much is a Toto Drake toilet?” Here’s the answer. Being the most durable and highly efficient toilet, Toto Drake is a bit on the expensive side. Most of the Toto Drake two-piece toilets cost somewhere around $30,000 to $35,000. But the important thing is, their performance is worth all the money you’d spend!
What is the Toto Drake Toilet Famous for?
Toto Drake toilets are famous for many great reasons. Here are some facts that make them popular.
- TOTO’s Drake Toilets feature CEFIONTECT, a coating that produces an ionized barrier over the porcelain, resulting in a slippery, nonporous surface that repels waste.
- With the new Drake toilets, TOTO offers an inclusive design that is 17″ from the seat to the base.
- These ADA*compliant toilets are ergonomically positioned and have a comfortable height that allows you to stand from a sitting position. For TOTO, great design is as important as great performance.
- TOTO offers WASHLET+ models for its Drake toilets, which connect with TOTO washlets, prevent protruding water or electrical outlets.
- With their beautiful contemporary exteriors, TOTO’s new Drake toilets also deliver an unbeatable flush that clears the bowl the first time, every time, at just 1.28 gallons per flush with its innovative TORNADO flushing system.
- TORNADO Systems provide maximum flushing performance in one flush when compared with most toilets that operate on multiple flushes.
- For more than 100 years, TOTO has been the recognized leader in innovation, technology, performance, and design with products that enhance the luxury bathroom experience.
Who makes Drake toilets?
TOTO, one of the world’s largest manufacturers of plumbing materials is the actual maker of the Drake Toilets. The brand, with over $5.47 billion in annual sales, has introduced two new high-performance TORNADO FLUSHING SYSTEM models to its famous Drake toilet line, which have rimless bowls.
Toto Drake Elongated Cotton White Toilet Review
If you’re somebody tired of re-installing your toilets every couple of years because of the poor performance, here’s a great option of replacing your toilet with Toto’s Drake toilet. Toto Drake two-piece toilets are simple the best ones, which perform super efficiently for many years. Your toilet won’t even require maintenance in the near future if used with care.
Here are some features and reviews related to Toto’s elongated 2-piece Drake toilet.
- Flushing System
- Cleaning and Maintenance
Toto toilets do focus on the design and appearance of toilets along with their functionalities and performance. This Toto Drake toilet is not only decent and sleek in appearance but also comfortable in its size as well as its height. Moreover, the elongated bowl design makes it easier for people of all ages to sit and stand up with convenience.
With its high-profile design, this toilet is attractive as well as functional. It features a computer-designed tank and bowl. Further, the trap way on this toilet is over 2 1/8-inches wide, making it a wider model than most toilets on the market. A large trap way together with the 3-inch valve not only allows the water to flow more freely but also gives the water more force with natural gravity as it flows down the toilet bowl.
2. Flushing System
The flushing system of Toto Drake uses G Max flushing technology that further uses Tornado flushing power to clean the entire bowl with a force. The centrifugal action of the toilet’s flushing technology is so powerful that not even a single stain is left behind after a single flush.
3. Cleaning and Maintenance
Because of the super slippery and non-porous surface of Toto Drake’s two-piece cotton white toilet, the bowl efficiently does self-cleaning after every flush. Because of its large trap way and powerful force of the water, all the waste gets eliminated easily without causing any clogs in the way. Furthermore, because of its elongated designed bowl, cleaning is pretty much easier and convenient. There are no hidden spaces or edges for the dirt or debris to gather up, hence, the cleaning is quick and easy with any toilet cleanser.
As far as the maintenance of this toilet is concerned, it won’t be required for years. That’s mainly because of the amazing build of the toilet that includes large trap ways for the water to rush out with force and ease. Secondly, the high-quality materials used in its manufacture won’t let the toilet corrode or break in any way. So, repairing or maintenance won’t be required until and unless it’s about some major problem with pipelines or sewage lines.
Toto Drake’s elongated toilets are very much popular for one fact, being their high-efficiency performance and functionality. The flushing system of the toilet is quiet which is another great factor in the toilet’s high-efficiency performance. Furthermore, the toilet consumes less water for its flushing purposes as compared to many other popular toilets in the market. This, however, contributes greatly to the prevention of water wastage on annual basis.
Toto Drake elongated 2-piece toilet uses 1.6 Gallons of water Per Flush without compromising its performance in any way. This saves up almost 20% of water consumption annually. Also, the 3-inch flush valve of this toilet plays a major role in its high performance as it provides the flowing water a wider area to flow with a great force. Hence, resulting in quick removal of waste after each flush.
5. Wide Variety and Durability
Toto Drake toilets have a wide range of toilets to choose from. There are different Toto Drake models with fewer differences. This offers greater choices to choose one according to one’s preferences. Different colors are also available to choose from, in order to provide you with a perfect bathroom theme.
Toto Drake toilets are highly durable as well. They can go a long way, as most of the Toto Drake toilets continue working wonders for even more than ten years. The material of their build, ‘the Vitreous China’ is a highly durable material and contributes to their long life. If used with care and maintained properly, Toto Drake toilets are for a lifetime!
|Dimensions||28 inches x 19.5 inches x 30.5 inches|
|Water Consumption||1.6 Gallons Per Flush|
|Flush Valve Size||3 inches wide|
|Installation Method||Floor Mounted|
|Warranty||One Year Limited Warranty|
|Price||Check On Amazon|
- Made from high-quality materials and manufactured to ensure longevity and durability, Toto Drake elongated toilets function for a lifetime.
- The toilet utilizes the GMAX system for fast, noiseless, and powerful commercial-grade flushing.
- Toto Drakes have a 125% wider flush valve than standard toilets along with having advanced flushing technology. As a result of its GMAX siphon jet technology, it is able to efficiently draw water into the bowl and force it out.
- Featuring a high-profile, concealed design, it is easier to clean and creates a sleek, streamlined appearance. The toilet can also be upgraded to a WASHLET electronic bidet seat for maximum luxury and cleanliness.
- CEFIONTECT, a coating that produces an ionized barrier over the porcelain in TOTO’s Drake Toilet, makes the surface non-porous, slippery, and repellent to odors.
- Five different color finishes are available to complement any bathroom style.
What is special about a Toto toilet?
There is a lot special and unique about Toto toilets. With features such as washlet bidets, heated seats, air deodorizers, warm jet flushing systems, soft-close seats, and wall-hung models, they stand out amongst other toilet models. Furthermore, these toilets remain efficient in their working and functionalities for many years. Also, almost all the Toto toilets have comfortable heights to provide their users with ease and comfort.
Toto Drake Elongated Comfort Height Toilet – Pros and Cons
With 1.6 GPF, the Drake Two-Piece Elongated Toilet from TOTO features an attractive design that is durable and powerful for both residential and commercial use. Among the items included in the Drake set are the tank-to-bowl gasket, the tank-to-bowl hardware, and the toilet bolt caps. In addition to the toilet seat, wax rings, toilet mounting bolts, and water supply lines must be purchased separately.
If you’re looking for a high-quality, long durable toilet that is best in its performance, we would totally recommend this TOTO Drake two-piece toilet. It is definitely one of the very best toilet models in the market.