Every single penny counts when you have to spend on the renovation of your bathrooms. There would be hundreds of different kinds of toilets under the lowest to highest price ranges, but to find the one with excellent and long-lasting performance in your budget is the key. In this modern 21st century, it’s not only the rooms of the house that need to look modern but the bathrooms should too.
People often ask for recommendations for good toilers under $200 that perform great and also look good in their designs. So, here’s what we say. You’re going to find many best affordable toilets under $200, but what matters is the value they provide for the money.
It’s not always necessary for things to work great and for a longer time if they’re expensive. And it’s also not necessary for things to expire if they are not very expensive. The same is the case with toilets. You got hundreds of choices to choose from but the performances vary. Let us take a look at the best inexpensive toilets available in the market.
Toilets Under $200 – Best Affordable Toilets
When looking for the best affordable toilet options under $200, make sure you consider the ones that include the seat along with the lid and the hardware for its installation. If that’s included, it would be a good deal. Because what matters the most is what things are included in the package under a certain price.
Let us take a look at the details of a few very best toilets under $200.
- Aqua Magic V RV Toilet
- Dometic 300 Series Standard High Toilet
- American Standard H2Optimum Siphonic Round Front Toilet
- American Standard Colony 1.6 GPF Toilet
- TOTO Entrada Two-Piece GPF Toilet
- Swiss Madison Wall Hung Toilet
|Image||Product & Features||Ratings||Price|
|Aqua Magic V RV Toilet
|Buy Now On Amazon|
|American Standard Colony
|Buy Now On Amazon|
|Swiss Madison Wall Hung Toilet
|Buy Now On Amazon|
|Dometic 300 Series Standard High
|Buy Now On Amazon|
|American Standard H2Optimum Siphonic
|Buy Now On Amazon|
|TOTO Entrada Two Piece
|Buy Now On Amazon|
1. Aqua-Magic V RV Toilet (Pedal Flush) – Easy Installation
Aqua Magic V RV is a high-profile toilet, usually featured in white or off-white colors. It has advanced technology of pedal flush rather than the old-styled hand flush. The older version of the Aqua Magic toilet is also comprised of hand flush. But for more convenience, it is actually re-designed for its pedal flush.
- The Aqua Magic toilets are taller in height which provides more comfort.
- Their high profiles make it easy and comfortable to use the hand flush or pedal flush.
- Their toilets come in both; the higher as well as lower heights. You can choose according to your preferences and space requirements.
- They are really strongly built, yet light in weight and keep you trouble-free for years. You can say that they’re the most comfortable and elegant toilets to go for.
- They offer a full bowl coverage which provides maximum cleanliness of your toilet seat and freshness of your bathroom. They flush off the water with maximum speed and resist any scuffs or stains.
- The pedal flush is what makes them an exception from others. A half push of the pedal generates less water while a full pedal push generates a full-bowl flush.
- The Aqua-Magic V RV toilet comes with a three-year warranty as well.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||17 x 15 x 18.5 inches|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
2. Dometic 300 Series Standard High Toilet – Lightweight Toilet
This Dometic Toilet seat uses the pedal flush technology and is basically designed as a residential-style toilet. They have a powerful triple jet action that releases water with full power and removes the waste completely. They are also super light in weight and pretty affordable as well.
- First of all, the amazing and powerful jet action technology is what makes this toilet worthy. It removes the waste completely and leaves the toilet clean and fresh.
- The flush system is connected with a pedal push which makes flushing even more convenient. Also, the water level for these 300 series of Dometic is adjustable, which is an ultra-hygienic feature.
- The standard height of the seat makes it easy use for every person.
- The seat has contemporary styling and is super light in weight. It can replace any other RV toilet with a standard height if it has not been installed on a high surface.
- The Dometic 300 series toilets are super-efficient in their working as well. They only use a pint of water, or you can rather say just 0.5 liters of water for each flush. This helps you save water as well.
- The plastic of the toilet seat is pretty much nice and does not smell suspicious at all and is sturdy as well.
- The toilet comes with a 2-year warranty.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||19.75 x 16 x 18 inches|
|Item Weight||8.25 Pounds|
3. American Standard H2Optimum Siphonic Round Front Toilet – Powerful Flush
Another very affordable toilet seat under $200 is the American Standard Toilet. These toilets have a round front and are pretty much traditional and common everywhere. They have a normal height; neither too tall nor too short and usually have a hand flush. They are easily useable for everyone and are comfortable as well.
- These are high-efficiency toilets and have a Siphon jet bowl technology for instant cleaning.
- For a powerful flush and superior bowl cleaning, these toilets use the PowerWash rim to guarantee an ever-clean surface.
- It has a flush rate of 1.1 gallons for each flush. This prevents the wastage of water without having to compromise the performance or effectiveness of the toilet.
- The round fronts are actually of great use. They even fit into the small bathroom spaces.
- Also, being a common and traditional toilet seat, its replacement parts can easily be found anywhere.
- The material of the toilet is Vitreous China and it inhibits the growth of any bacteria or mildew on its surface.
- It comes with a 5-year warranty.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||15 x 27.75 x 30 inches|
|Item Weight||72.1 Pounds|
4. American Standard Colony 1.6 GPF Toilet – Durable Toilet
Another very affordable and durable manufacturer by American Standard is the Colony 1.6 GPF Toilet. This toilet is a perfect combination of decent style and high functionality. It is an absolutely great choice for everyday use and performs great for years without any compromise on its functionality.
- Just like American Standard’s H2Optimum Siphonic toilet, the Colony 1.6 GPD Toilet is also made up of Vitreous China which is a strong material and makes the toilet last longer.
- The front of the GPF toilet is also round, making it best suitable for even the small space bathrooms.
- The overall oval shape of the bowl provides good space for the user and makes it comfortable to use.
- It also has a power wash rim that ensures an instant scrubbing of the bowl after each flush.
- The Siphon jet bowl technology provides powerful flushing and keeps the bowl ever-clean.
- Without compromising on the functionality or performance of the toilet, it stays very durable for many years.
- The low-flow water consumption feature makes the flush use only the rightly required amount of water and saves the water from wastage.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||29.75 x 19.19 x 29.38 inches|
|Installation Method||Floor Mounted|
5. TOTO Entrada Two-Piece GPF Toilet – EPA Water Sense standards
TOTO is another emerging company and is well known in the market for its quality productions. The Entrada two-piece toilet is very much similar to traditional round-shaped toilets. It is a modern toilet with a universal height. TOTO’s high performance and quality of its products have made its customers much satisfied; both in terms of price and reliability.
- The two-piece GPF toilet of TOTO is what makes it a high-profile toilet.
- The E-max flushing system of TOTO ensures a powerful and instant flush through a 3 inches wide valve and a huge trap way.
- The flush uses only 1.28 gallons of water, making sure there is no extra or unnecessary flow of water. This helps to save water.
- The universal height is also a very highlightable feature of this toilet. It makes the toilet comfortably useable by most users.
- When it comes to the EPA Water Sense standards, Entrada meets the standards quite nicely and is also ADA compliant.
- The toilet is highly durable and reliable as well. It works great for many years without compromising its performance.
- The extra-large siphon jet makes the toilet do the instant flushing easily.
- The bowl and tank set includes toilet bolt caps and 2 tanks; 1 to bowl gasket, and the other for bowl hardware.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||26.4 x 14.3 x 30 inches|
|Installation Method||Floor Mounted|
6. Swiss Madison Wall Hung Toilet – Modern Design
The Wall Hung Toilets are a new trend these days. This particular wall-hung toilet is by the Swiss Madison Well Made Forever. It does not directly lie on the floor. Rather, it is hung with the wall and stays a few inches above the floor. It is made from ceramic and the height is adjustable.
- As the Toilet is hung with a wall, its height is adjustable. You can have it adjusted according to you.
- It is not very large in size, so it saves most of the space of your bathroom from having it occupied by a toilet seat.
- It has a dual flush system and the performance is just extraordinary.
- The powerful and high-performance gravity flushing cleans the entire bowl immediately without leaving any stains or stinks behind.
- It is compatible with almost all other carrier brands.
- Makes use of only 0.8/1.28 gallons of water. And without having to compromise on the cleanliness, it helps prevent the wastage of water.
- The descent is super sleek and decent and is pretty easy to clean as well.
- Comes with a 1-year warranty.
|Brand||Swiss Madison Well Made Forever|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||20.68 x 14.75 x 13.37 inches|
|Item Weight||48 Pounds|
Products Technical Details
Aqua Magic V RV
Dometic 300 Series
American Standard H2Optimum Siphonic
American Standard Colony GPF
TOTO Entrada Two Piece GPF
Swiss Madison Wall Hung
17 x 15 x 18.5 inches
19.25 x 15 x 20 inches
15 x 27.75 x 30 inches
29.75 x 19.19 x 29.38 inches
26.4 x 14.3 x 30 inches.
20.68 x 14.75 x 13.37 inches
No. of pieces
Different Types of Budget Toilets
You might be thinking why do toilets have types when they’re all toilets. Yes, you’re right. Although all the toilets are meant to serve the same purposes but depending on their shapes, functionalities, and standards, they have different types. Here are some different types of budget toilets.
- Flush Toilets (Single, Double, Automatic)
- One-Piece Toilets
- Two-Piece Toilets
- Wall Hanging Toilets
The Flush Toilets
This is the most common and traditional type of toilet. They usually operate by pushing a button that generates a flush for the cleaning. There are further three types of flush toilets in the market. They are:
- Single Flush – It is the most common type of flush toilet and you’ll probably have it at home as well. They are most easy to install. The thing that makes them different from other types is that they generate the same amount of water every time you flush, that is why they are termed as Single Flush.
- Double Flush – They have two settings for the flush. One for the solid waste and the other for the liquid waste. The main purpose of having two settings is to conserve water when possible. But they are expensive to install and also expensive to get re-fixed.
- Automatic Flush – These are the toilets that do not operate by pushing the flush button. They automatically sense that the toilet has been used and the waste gets flushed off. These types of toilets are usually installed in Airports or Shopping malls.
One Piece, Two-Piece Toilets
One-Piece Toilets – These toilets overall have one single body. Their bowl and tanks are connected through one body of ceramic. They are also pretty easy to install and are most common in American households.
Two-Piece Toilets – Their functionality is the same as that of One-piece toilets. The only difference is that their bowl and tanks are separate. So, the toilet comes in two pieces and you can buy each of them separately as well. Even if one section of the toilet needs to be fixed, you can have it done without disturbing the other.
Wall Hanging Toilets
Now, these are the trendiest kind of toilets, usually installed in hotels. They look super luxurious and elegant as well. the wall hanging toilets are not installed on the floor. They are hung with the walls and remain a few inches higher from the floor. That’s actually the beauty of them.
They seem to be expensive because they are more luxurious than other types of toilets, but they are not. They are also affordable and much durable and well.
Tips on How to Install a Toilet
- First of all, make sure you have all parts of the toilet available.
- The next step is to prepare the floor and soil the pipe before you head over to anything else.
- After you’ve done this, install the soil pipe and then close the flange.
- Next thing is to solder the stop valve. Then go for installing the wax ring and set the bowl over it.
- Install the tank now and then install the supply line.
- The last step is to assemble the seat and look for any final touches left.
That’s all about the basic things about installing a toilet. But it is always better to hire a professional for the installation or fixation of things at your home.
Toilet Cleaning and Maintenance
It is very important to clean your toilet on regular basis in order to keep your bathroom healthy, fresh, and germ-free. Also, only a properly cleaned and maintained toilet can last longer for years without compromising its performance or functionality. Hence, make sure you take very well care of your toilet’s cleanliness and maintenance.
Here are a few things that you must focus on.
- Always put on gloves before you start cleaning your toilet because it may have given space to bacteria and germs.
- Use a sponge dipped in hot water to use the surroundings of the tank, bowl, and other exterior.
- Apply a formulated toilet cleaner on the inside of the bowl and let it rest for a few minutes. Then use a brush to scrub it all from the inside and use the bowl’s flushing system for more cleaning.
- Continue to scrub when the water gets generated from the bowl. This will remove any leftover dirt or stains inside the inner walls of the bowl.
- These steps need to be followed on regular basis for a hygienic and clean bathroom. The rest of the cleaning can be done by using a disinfectant spray for an even fresher feeling.
- Do not forget to dispose of the gloves that you’ve used and wash your hands thoroughly.
Sometimes only cleaning the toilet is not enough. You might feel your bathroom is stinky or it has poor flushing. This sort of problem needs to be solved by professionals. Because they are the internal defects of your toilet that cannot be seen or fixed by an ordinary person.
Toilets Under $200 FAQs
So, this was all about the best affordable toilets with the best values. We hope this information was helpful enough for you to decide which one you actually want for your home. We recommend you to research well about all the best budget toilets before you make a decision. And then decide according to your preferences, requirements, and budget.